Little Cranberry Island:
- The town of Islesford, on Little Cranberry Island is a short boat ride on the ferry.
- Enjoy lunch for dinner at The Isleford Dock.
- Take a Lobster boat tour, shop for local artwork and pottery, and visit their museum,
- The island also has nice hiking trails to do lots of exploring.
There's plenty to do in the surrounding areas too! Be sure to check out:
- Acadia National Park - 47,000 acres with hiking, biking, swimming, bird-watching and more! Take the Park Loop Road for a beautiful drive through the park, with scenic outlooks, sandy beaches and hiking trails throughout.
- Bar Harbor, Maine - A cozy town of just under 6,000 people, enjoy a day shopping, visit a museum, check out a pub or wrap up a long hike with a delicious lobster roll!
- Whale Watch tours can be taken from Bar Harbor!
- Take the land bridge - At low tide you can cross from Bar Harbor to Bar Island. Just be sure to cross back before the tide comes in!
- Bass Harbor Head or Egg Rock Lighthouse.